Cultivate gratitude, achieve balance, build strength, bolster resilience, and be present - all while deepening your knowledge and enjoyment of yoga, and enlivening your commitment to personal growth! We hope you'll join us on this amazing journey.
1) Successful Completion of a 200 RYT Teacher Training Course (must include a copy of your certificate with your enrollment application)
2) Must be actively teaching at the 200 RYT level (since becoming certified as an RYT 200)
Our +300 Hour/500 RYT Teacher Training Program is offered as an advanced study course, with a deeper set of skills and insights to bring into your teaching practice, and essential to your on-going development as a professional yoga teacher. The "advanced" quality of the +300 Hour/500 RYT training is not so-called advanced asanas, but rather we focus on developing an advanced understanding of how to effectively and inclusively teach asana, pranayama, mindfulness, and meditation practices to all levels and conditions of students.
This program asks for your full commitment to being on the path of a teacher, starting with staying in your own personal practice, as well as actively teaching.
Once completed, you will be eligible to apply to the Yoga Alliance at the RYT 500 level.
All of your program training sessions will be conducted in one-on-one format with your Lead Instructor. Sessions will be scheduled every other week (1 day that week), in what we call the 50/50 Program Format.
50/50 PROGRAM FORMAT
1/2 Virtual & 1/2 Studio/In-Person
Meet One-on-One Virtually (every other week) - Curriculum & Lecture
In-Person/In-Studio Studies during week in between meetings - Practicum & Independent Study
We offer enrollment into this program year-round, and participants may choose when they'd like to begin their training (a date & time that works best for you and for your Lead Instructor).
We are proud to say that our teacher training programs are accredited and registered by the Yoga Alliance, the organization responsible for maintaining the integrity and consistency of yoga teacher training's throughout the world. Yoga Alliance only accepts and registers a school when its yoga teacher training program meets clear, and predetermined criteria, such as ours.
1. Asana Technique & Teaching Methods - Adaptions, Modifications & Variations
2. Expand Upon Yoga History & Philosophy
3. Expand Upon Practical Yoga Anatomy, Physiology & Subtle Energy
4. Energetically Balanced Class Planning & Sequencing
5. Teaching Effective Pranayama Techniques
6. Mindfullness, Meditation & Relaxation Practices and Techniques
7. The Art of Observing & Relating
8. Demonstrating & Cueing
9. Creating Space for Self Transformation
10. Teaching to All Levels & All Abilities (Inclusivity & Trauma Informed/Sensitive/Supported)
11. Lifestyle, Ethics, Yoga Business Practices & Yoga Profession
12. Also includes a review of all the core components of the 200 RYT curriculum (see RYT 200 page for details)