Provisional COVID19 Studio Guidelines
Upon Entering, Exiting, and Moving About the Studio
1. We will be limiting the number of participants per each class (75% capacity). Participants are required to reserve a spot to attend a class (no walk-ins). Your guest(s) must also have a reservation! We have implemented touch-free check in, so it is no longer necessary to sign in at the front desk (your online reservation is your sign in).
2. Scheduling Time Window: All Classes (except Sunrise Classes) allow you up to one hour before a class begins to either reserve your spot(s) or cancel your spot(s). Failing to cancel a class if you can’t attend, is taking a spot from someone else who might be on the wait-list to attend.... so please be mindful. Exception: 6am Sunrise Classes have an 8 hour time window to reserve and/or cancel a class before it is scheduled to begin.
3. We will continue to offer virtual options, along with our virtual class specific passes. Studio Passes are now All Access Passes, and can be used for both Virtual and In-Person classes.
4. We have implemented touch-free purchase. You must now purchase all passes or single classes online rather than in the studio, as a courtesy to the staff and as an additional precautionary measure to help mitigate any potential spread of COVID19. We will always let you know when you are low on classes or out of classes by sending you a "reminder to renew" text or email.
5. We will continue to spray down common areas and props, and keep the studio space squeaky clean.
6. Hand sanitizer station will be located in the lobby, along with disposable masks, should you forget yours.
7. Your mats will be physically distanced during all classes & events. And every class - whether daytime or evening - will have 30 minutes between to allow people space and time to transition in and out of the studio, and to avoid as much congregation in the front office, as possible.
8. We will no longer have community yoga mats. Members/Guests must bring their own. You may use our studio props during class, or feel free to bring your own, should you prefer.
9. Shoes must be taken off in the lobby prior to entering the studio space, and hand walked to the cubbies. The same applies to exiting the studio space... please put your shoes back on in the lobby.
10. Classes with only one 1 participant/reservation will be canceled, and the attendee will be notified of that cancellation within an hour before that class was scheduled to begin.
11. Masks are mandatory upon entering and exiting the studio, and may be temporarily removed once you are seated on your mat, and ready to begin practice. Masks must be replaced upon conclusion of the class.
12. Finally... If you are feeling ill, or anyone in your home is feeling ill, please stay at home and maybe try to join us for a virtual class instead.
If you have any of the following signs or symptoms of possible COVID19:
Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
Repeated Shaking with Chills
Muscle Pain, Weakness or Fatigue
Loss of Taste or Smell
Feeling Feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees
Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID19
Please do not attend In-Studio classes - Self quarantine for at least 14 days, and get tested if you think you might have contracted COVID19, especially if your symptoms worsen.